Green Life Acres (a sister company to Lorentz Farms Ltd.) organically farms land meaning it employs a farm production system that, on the one hand, offers consumers genuine products without chemical substances and, on the other, reduces the environmental impact of farming as much as possible.
The system is based on land fertility, respecting the nature of plants, animals and landscape. Green Life Acres invests in organic farming to avoid chemical product use and to respect the environment and the individuals who work and live in it.
Please contact Kory for more information.
In brief, these are the principles we implement in organic farming:
- protect the environment, respecting natural balances
- reduce the amount of pollution introduced by the chemical substances normally used in traditional farming
- reduce or eliminate toxic chemical substance residue in the product
- improve cultivated product nutritional characteristics, thus lower nitrate content, higher vitamin content, higher dry substance content
- enhance man’s psycho-physical well-being by using naturally farmed foods
- improve land fertility by using natural and organic fertilizers along with cover crops
- quality, not quantity production
Organic farm management sets the ambitious goal of meeting consumers’ economic and nutritional needs without compromising environmental capital, an asset to all and resource for future generations.